Backyard GALAH Cam STORE Purchases Thread

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Rick
Founder
Founder

Aussie Al was the very first person to purchase from the Backyard GALAH Cam Store. He is very happy with the T-shirt he bought, here is a picture he sent us.

Please feel free to share any of your Store Purchase pictures here :)
CaliMom

Hello This is CaliMom and I also go by the Chat name FoxyTuTu. I was wondering how I can donate $ for food for the Beautiful Gahlahs and Cockatoos :galah: . There is no link for me to click on so that I can do that.

Thank You from Sunny So. California :hug:
CaliMom/FoxyTuTu

P.S. I absolutely LOVE :rose: your site!
TomOfLilhouse
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Calimom, Thank you for wanting to donate and most of all thank you for coming to the site. There is a link just below the streaming cam that's called Chip In. Click on the link and follow the instructions. It uses Paypal.

Thanks again,
Tom
CaliMom

Oh.... well I do see where it has how much money has been raised so far..( $248) but there is no link to click on to donate. I did see it the other day, but I had to wait til today to donate and now its not there. Booohooohoo LOL
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

G'day there Calimom, as tom said its a pleasure to have you here..... and thankyou for truely wanting to help me out. I do appreciate it more than you know!

http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/30c684a628b1f477

I hope this link helps you

:rose:

Peacheyroo
CaliMom

Thank You so much Peacheyroo
It worked!!! I hope to be able to donate on a regular basis. I appreciate watching those beautiful Creatures. And the hills are awesome! Almost doesn't look real! My daughter who is 21 thought it was just a picture, not actually real LOL
Thank you again!
~Healani~
AKA CaliMom
Rick
Founder
Founder

Mug + T-shirt

Thank you so much to Peachey for this very special gift.

:yahoo:
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a pic of my mum with our goodies purchased from the GalahCam Store.....she loves her T-shirt and MY bag!!
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Here are pics of the Galah Plaque that I bought from the New GalahCam Store.....He is on the entry post looking into my kitchen (to nice to go outdoors)....and we nicknamed him "Peachey" LOL LOL

Peachey even signed the back with (#1) as I was the first to buy from the new shop!!
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the Cockatoo that I also bought from the New GalahCam Store......He is looking into my carport....I am keeping a sharpe eye on him that he doesnt get pinched!!
13 posts Page 1 of 2