1000 members!!!

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
7 posts Page 1 of 1
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

We've enrolled 1000 members at BYGC as of today!

I want to take this opportunity to thank Peachey and Rick for setting up this wonderful site for us and giving us all a home away from home to belong to.

We're truly one large international family here, and many have forged life-long friendships here.

Please join me in celebrating this milestone and thanking Peachey and Rick for everything they've done for us!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

:rose: Very well said GM.I have said many times before I don't know what I would have done without this site,it has been a blessing to me all winter.It has been a long hard winter for a lot of us and have had a lot of fun , lots of laughter,and yes have met some close friends and hope to have them forever.I have had fun with the blankets and ,Peachey showing them off on cam with Gabby and Harry has just thrilled me to no end.PEACHEY YOU ARE THE BEST !!!! I don't know how you do it but the only thing I can come up with is "SUPER WOMAN".Rick ,you are one of the smartest people I know with eletcronics.I'm tellin ya hun,you are smarter than the repair man I pay $60.00 an hour for. Bcause without you, Peachey may not have been able to do what she and you have done for all of us.Thank you soooo much Rick and Peachey for a job very well done."CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1,000 MEMBERS !!! "
:good: :yahoo: :rose: :rose: :friends:
Love Ya ..................Caddy
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

I also heartily agree. :good:

Peachey's enthusiasm, and Rick and Tom's expertise, have created a wonderful site.

The site is also made great by the 1000 members, made up of people of all ages from all over the world.

I personally enjoy BYGC, it's like a good friend that I can visit unannounced and be welcomed at any time of the day or night.

Well done, Peach, you're a gem. :rose:

Al. :friends: :LOTT:
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

Congrats on reaching the 1000th member status and we can see how appreciated the cam is to viewers who enjoy watching the native wild birds.

We thank all of management for their contribution to making this a success.

Are we sharing who the member was that hit the 1000th jackpot?
TomOfLilhouse
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats!!!!..........1000 members in less than 1 year. Quite an achievement for any site to get 1000 members, let alone doing it in less than 1 year. WTG!!!! :good: :clapping:
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Congradulations Peachey.........1000 members! ...well done in just a short time. Thanks for putting this cam out there for us its been wonderful to watch the birdies and meet people from all over the world. Heres to another 1000 members :giveheart: :drinks: Cheers Kezza :kezza:
winniewong30

Congrat BYGC 1000th members. :giveheart: , I thanks Peacheyroo & many members to keep the good site in here & many thanks Peachees provide the excellent backyard garden view for all aroung the world to our parrots viewers, thank you. :rose:
7 posts Page 1 of 1