New improved Logitech Cam

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
5 posts Page 1 of 1
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

I have updated the cam from a logitech pro 9000 to a HD logitech Pro C910 Cam. You will find it is smoother, sharper, richer and clearer and it also has clearer sound in stereo. :peacheydance:
Being a new cam it will take me a week or two to become familiar with it and the settings so please be patient with this adjustment period as I will do my best not to disturb the viewing stream so you will enjoy the cam at its best. I can appreciate people getting frustrated with this but like anything patients is required as I am not always going to be glued to the computer to fixed it right away due to my family commitments.
So sit back and enjoy taking screen shots with clearer results, less pixilation and less blurry spots as this cam will offer you better entertainment :good:
taken by ricksterm
NEW CAM Screenshot
taken by DianeMNUSA
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Thank you for updating the cam Peachey...wow, these are so clear you can almost see the birds breath!
DianeMNUSA
Contributor
Contributor

The new cam makes me look like a better photographer! lol
lucie
Contributor
Contributor

Peachey, nothing you do here can be wrong! You provide a wonderful service for us. For which all I can say is thank you. Great job on the cams too. hugs
pat hayling island

i have watched this site for over a year,only become acomputer user for acouple of months your new camera is an amasing improvement.thank you. :clapping: :clapping: :good: :good:
5 posts Page 1 of 1