Cam's may be down!!

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
11 posts Page 1 of 2
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Over the next 2-4 days my son Harrison will be in Canberra Hospital having a pyeloplasty operation to correct the PUJ obstruction in his kidney.
I will be unable to control the cams and can not guarentee their operation during this time so there may be a little or alot of down time over these coming days.
I am sure you will all enjoy the chat and forums and entertain each other during this time.

Sorry for any inconvenience :rose:
DianeMNUSA
Contributor
Contributor

My prayers will be with Harry during this time. I will also keep your whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care!
ChevyTech
Contributor
Contributor

We completely understand Peachey, if we go into withdrawals during any down time give me a call and I’ll be glad to come over and sit outside your window and eat most of the food in your kitchen.

To Harry:

Magic Wand
I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.
I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.
But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!

Chevytech and Crosstich
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

All the best Harry......we look forward to seeing you well and on the cam soon :friends:
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

This is a message from Peachey to all our friends: Harry has come through his operation quite well. The doctors are very pleased with the outcome and hope for a good recovery. Peachey may be unable to get any internet access until Harry is discharged from hospital over the next few days, as she will be staying there with Harry. Peachey and family thank everyone for their prayers and good wishes.

Thank you
NannyMac/Liz
Bruce
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the Info Nanny, so glad it is going well for Harry and I hope he has a good recovery. please give them all our wish's Joy and Bruce :)
Griddy

Sorry. I'm reading this thread only now.
I wish Harry all the best and hope that he will be a healthy lucky jumping around boy as soon as possible! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that! :rose:
Harry and Peachey, I think of (at?) you
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Get well soon Harry! I can't wait to see you out riding your bike again. Very best wishes. Granny
Last edited by Granny on November 18th, 2011, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RustyMtl

All the best to you, Harry. I hope to see (or hear) you up and around soon.
TomOfLilhouse
Administrator
Administrator

Harry, hope your recovery is a speedy one and you're able to be up and about real soon. Such a hard thing to go thru for such a young man.

Hugs from Tom & Liz
11 posts Page 1 of 2