New Cam!

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
4 posts Page 1 of 1

New Cam!

KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

As you may have noticed Cam Two isn't running anymore. I have only just recently purchased the latest webcam from the USA via a good friend of mine Tom http://www.tomnliz.com/Livecam/ as this cam hasnt even been released in Australia yet. Being me I just had to have it !! Cam One is now sporting this new HD 1080p Widescreen Cam with improved focusing. Clearer picture streaming to you all with less pixilation as the birds fly off
To do this new cam justice with all it has to offer I need to run it at a higher level to get optimal resolution for you to see the finer detail. Sadly my ISP isnt able to handle the bandwidth for both cams to run so I have made the decision to give you more with just the one cam. Please enjoy and feel free to give me any feedback regarding any aspect to the cam so I can continue to provide the best possible experience.

Enjoy :-)
camcann

Thank you for all you do for us chatters. Must admit I was enjoying the 'Peter Max' type of color but the real nature coloring is great. Had a grandma ( back in those horse and carriage days lol ) that held sway over her color control on the tv. Always over colored. Shame on any adult who would readjust to there liking. Ha. She was a perfectionist. Do admit I liked her color intensity choice. My parents had only a black and white. Your new cam is bringing back may happy memories. So I am enjoying all the adjustments you make. Thanks
camcann

Sorry to write twice in a row but the new view pictures are very lifelike. Your new rectangular flower bed with the blueish spikes are very clear to see while the too's remain so white and clean looking. This is just great. Enjoy the night view clarity also. Thanks once again.
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Peachey, wow, love the new cam. The picture is so clear and I'm not missing the other cam at all. Glad you got a cam that will be less pixilated. Thanks for providing a wonderful site to visit and see Australia.
Colleen from La Mesa California USA
4 posts Page 1 of 1