BYGC GOING "WALKABOUT"

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
47 posts Page 1 of 5
Fluffy Brown
Founder
Founder

Over the coming weeks you will see Backyard Galah Cam as you have never seen it before!! Exciting changes to spice things up!! Birds you have never seen before and sounds that will keep you intrigued for months to come :yahoo: :yahoo:

We are moving our LIVE STREAM way up far north to a place called Evans Head ....

Evans Head is located just below the Queensland Border. Still streaming from the State of New South Wales its climate is somewhat warmer than Goulburn.

Bruce will be taking over the stream for me as to give me a break to sort some personal issues out as a new phase of my life begins.
Exciting for our site, Backyard Galah Cam and all the viewers will have the opportunity to see more of Australia and its wildlife and I believe this is a new chapter for developement and appreciation for the simple things. Once I have settled i do plan on regaining the stream however at this present I can't give my viewers an estimate of time of when this will be.
I do appreciate all my viewers and their loyalty to my site that I will remain providing for as many years as I can possibly do so.
If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM these to me personally as I will do what I can to assist you!
Karen in MI

Best wishes to you Peachey, We will miss you.
Fluffy Brown
Founder
Founder

Karen honey I will still be around our site BYGC to chat etc.... just wont be streaming for the moment... should be fun especially leading up to our 2nd birthday!!!!!
MableShortt
200 posts!
200 posts!

Will miss seeing you and your yard and that dirt road/driveway I love so much. Hope you aren't sick or anyone in the family . Take care. :rose:
Last edited by MableShortt on April 23rd, 2012, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Take care Peach, all the best hugsiciles
Griddy

I think the same as Mable.
I wish you and your family all the best, Peachey.
Thank you for sharing your backyard with us :rose: and good luck for the future.
Hope to read you again sometimes :rose:
MichiganLady

Peachy, Wishing you well as you go through these transitions. Praying for you and your family. Thank you for all you have accomplished on our behalf. Will miss you. Will also look for you down the road. Annie, SMC
AnitaBier
Supervisor
Supervisor

:clapping: :yahoo: sounds like fun and a new adventure is always a good thing. I have wondered what Bruce's home/yard looks like with all of his birds as well. Looking forward to meeting Joy too, hope she isn't camera shy lol. This has been one of the most incredible experience in my life that has happened to me. Meeting everyone here is like family to me. I'll miss the beautiful landscape in Gouldburn, but excited about seeing all new part of Oz that I didn't get to see when I was there. Maybe you could steam a day or 2 at AussieAl's place LOL LOL (hint, hint). All the best to you Peacheyroo as I know that when making changes in your life are scary, but you are strong and you will persevere in this new road/path you are taking . Just remember I am here for you . You are awesome :giveheart: :rose: Hope to see you in chat soon. Love you!
Quetzal
200 posts!
200 posts!

Thank you for everything and wish you and your family from my heart all the best.
Greetings by Quetzal
snowbird

Grateful to Bruce for helping with the cam and giving you some much needed time and space. Looking forward to the new sights and sounds. Thank you Peachey, for sharing the cam and yourself with all of us. No matter how long it takes, or where it ends up, this will always be YOUR cam. You've brought beauty, color and friendship to our world. I will continue watching the cam and wish you health, happiness and peace. Take all the time you need Peachey, I for one, will still be here when you're ready.
:rose: :giveheart:
47 posts Page 1 of 5