BYGC GOING "WALKABOUT"

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
47 posts Page 2 of 5
spragadoozy

Thank you so much for sharing your backyard with us. I shall miss it, but I am looking forward to seeing Bruce's yard and birds. Blessing on you and your family as you make the changes. Hope to see you soon. Hugs from Beaverton, Oregon USA
ChevyTech
Contributor
Contributor

Peachey,
Cross and I are relatively new but have been welcomed into your Internet family with open arms and hearts. I’m sure Cross and I speak for all that no matter whatever endeavors you choose always know the BYGC family that you have build will be traveling beside you and yours with the same open arms and love filled hearts that you have had for all of us.
Bootsie

Peachey: I don't post often, but I so enjoy your site. You have welcomed all of us into your life and I know what Chevy posted above says what I feel. Thanks!!!
7grandsons
Contributor
Contributor

Peachey: One of my favorite things is to go visit my triplet grandsons. The boys are so warm and loving(in a boy kind of way) and when I get ready to leave they all say to me "BACK SOON". So I am saying to you "BACK SOON". Blessings on your "walkabout". Please know that my prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Peachey for all the time you have let me spend in your backyard. I have enjoyed every minute :giveheart: All my best wishes are coming your way. hugsiciles Granny
lucie
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if I like this change :( but understand. as long as you pop in for chats (there will be a chatroom right?) Bruce will do a great job i am sure. Just won't the same without you. Thank you and hurry back
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

I will really miss your yard, the familiar sites, the galahs, rosellas, and toos and whatever else flew or crawled by. This has become my favorite cam as I have felt like I have been looking out my window into the backyard that I wish I had. I am glad that we have the "screenshots" to relive those memories.

I too have been through "transitions" and survived as I know you will also, the strong person that you are. I will be here for you along with the rest of our "cam family".

Sending a whole bunch of hugs from RB2sMom to you Peachey with a few beaks from Harry and Hannah.
Diane_IllinoisUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Kim, looking forward to the new views on Galah cam.....wishing you the very best and always thinking of you. Diane :giveheart: hugsiciles :rose:
beechnutt

Peachey ~ Thank you so much for letting us into your side of the world. We know the commitment is great and you've done a wonderful job of providing for the birds and for your viewers. We appreciate it very much and wish you all the best as you enter a new phase in life. Look forward to seeing you on chat and will miss your beautiful view of the birds, the countryside, the dog, cat and your little girl helping to water plants was so cute. Thanks again and best wishes always to you and your family! We will miss you!! :( Take care ~ beechnutt :rose:
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

hugsiciles Well,Peach,I have read every reply and post.I don't know what to say,other than dito for everything they have all said,you have been such a great friend to me and all of us,I can't even express how I feel.I think you know how I feel about you and your family,Gabby and Harry !!!! I lovem like my own and haven't even met them.But the way you allways had them thank me for the blankies will allways be treasured in my heart,UT OH,here go the tears,I am getting a lump in my throat and the tears are forming.I have saved the pics that I took when you had them on cam thanking me,you made me smile and cry at the same time.I remember the first time I found this sight , I could not believe my eyes and yelled at hubby and told him to come look at this. Peachykeen ,you know I wish you all the best in the world and will never forget the love and many friends you have created on this sight,many of us members have become friends and keep in touch, having a wonderful time e mailing each other,all because you have been so kind to share your beautiful yard ,birds,kids,Billy,Wally ,yourself and I could go on and on. But I had better leave enough room for someone else to wish you happiness.Oh how I will miss watching for whatever crosses the cam.Peach,please know that hubby and I wish you and your family all the luck and happiness in the world.We love you sooooo much !!!!! Caddy 79 & hubby :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
47 posts Page 2 of 5