BYGC GOING "WALKABOUT"

Backyard GALAH Cam announcements
47 posts Page 4 of 5
lucie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Peachey for all you have done for us viewers! Will keep your situation in my prayers.
koulmom

Thank you for letting me watch the beautiful birds (and your cat) in your yard! I have enjoyed every minute of it. Best of luck to you Peachy.
Cheers!
Dianne
midwesterngirl

Peachey you take care of yourself we will be waiting for your return. Huggs
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Peachey,
Hope things are going better for you and just wanted to say you and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope that you can get things settled and be back with us as soon as is possible. Thanks for opening your life to us and sharing the birds with us. Looking forward to seeing what happens at Bruce's house and what kind of wildlife we'll see there so close to the ocean.
Take care and :diane: hugicles
Colleen
Turtlynne
Contributor
Contributor

I havent logged on in a while but am so glad you are taking care of youself Peacheyroo....will stay tuned and wish you only the best. :yes:
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

G'day everyone :D thank you too everyone who have been so very patient and understanding during my transition. I am so grateful to everyone especially the staff here at BYGC for keeping the site active. To Bruce who so kindly took over the streaming for me to prevent the site having completely dead streaming time. Tomorrow I am taking a road trip to Aussie Al's with a pro 9000 cam and the computer I built with the help of Bruce. We will endevour to share the load for streaming the cam to spice up the viewing for all you loyal members :D
Ok now ..if you are wondering how I am doing then I am happy to tell you I am doing wonderful. Feeling wonderfully relaxed and happy. The kids are adjusting ok and everyday that passes it gets that much easier for them. The house I am in is lovely and virtually new. I am working more hours at the bakery and loving it.
I will post pics as soon as I can to share with you all...

Look out for Aussie Al's Backyard in the next day!
Quetzal
200 posts!
200 posts!

Hi PEACHEYROO
I am very glad to read that you and the children doing well!
We may soon see something from you.
I wish all the best.
Greetings by Quetzal
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Peachey,I am happy to hear the update on your status. I really hope that you and your kids are finding yourself at peace. We really miss the birdies in the country, but equally care about you Peachey, and the cam chat community. Hang in there...and we will be hanging with you too.
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Hi Peachey,

I am soooo glad and happy for you and Gabby and Harry. Relaxed, happy and busy are good. I do miss you but change is good for everyone...keeps us on our toes! Thank you for setting up Bruce and Al, I am enjoying both sites. Take care and know that you and all are forever in my prayers. I never would have met you except for you opening up your life and backyard. It is all in the grand plan! Love and hugs to you all.
mitsytoo

A bit worried about the sudden change in your life. Hope that all is well with you and yours.
Best wishes for a successful solution to whatever the problem may be.

Your site is one of the best on the 'net. Thanks for many hours of pleasurable viewing.
:giveheart:
47 posts Page 4 of 5