Glad's Missouri USA Veggie Garden

Chat about gardening, plants, flowers and other backyard/garden things in here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Glad E Olah

Sorry but I lost the pictures that were in this post. Will update thread when possible.
Last edited by Glad E Olah on December 13th, 2013, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glad E Olah

Dill weed......remember how much it cost me last year for the seed?....well it reseeded itself!

Overall look of east side of the main garden.

From left to right cauliflower, beets and cabbage. Heads are forming on the cabbage now.

Close up of brussel sprouts.

Overall look westward. Tomatoes are at the far back also peppers too.

This has the view of the purple cabbage toward the back and broccoli is right behind the short row of lettuce.

Another view this one has the carrots.

Spinach and mustard greens still growing strong. To the left are more rows on potatoes that were sprouting in the house so son planted them.

Close up of blackberries.

Okra sprouting up.

Sorry but I lost the pictures that were in this post. Will update thread when possible.
Last edited by Glad E Olah on December 13th, 2013, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

What a great garden! Thank you so much for sharing. :-)
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

WOW !!! Glad that is the prettiest garden I have seen in a long time,Where do you live ? Sure not W.V. things are not that far along here.Thank you very much for sharing,I love looking what people are doing around their house,and that peice of work is just beautiful !!! Caddy hugsiciles
Glad E Olah

I had problems with my photobucket account a few months ago. Everything was either lost or deleted. I have since made a new account with new pictures. Will update this thread as soon as possible.

Glad
Glad E Olah

I see I have not updated the pictures. I have some ongoing pictures of 2014 garden and will bring them here soon. If any of you are members at Joy's forum the garden pictures are there currently. I will transfer them here soon.

The garden is doing well this year. We have had lots of rain....sometimes a little too much but I do not want to complain. Some years it is very dry at this time.
6 posts Page 1 of 1