Chicken salad recipes

Share Recipé's and talk about cooking in here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone! Image I am very tired of my chicken salad. I am lazy so I start with a rotisserie chicken from the store. Image Please share your recipes with me. All help appreciated!! Image Thanks everyone! Image
MableShortt
200 posts!
200 posts!

Grannie I use canned chicken ..2 cans and add roasted nuts like walnuts or pecans then add some reconstituted cranberries, chopped onion celery and sometme boiled egg stir that all together and add lite Ranch dressing then let it set for a couple of hours then serve it on lettuce or make a sandwich with it...or how ever you want to eat it.
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Mable!! :eat: That sound good and I will give it a try. I have used diced almonds, but not the pecans or walnuts. That will make a nice change. I have not used cranberries and that sound very good. (I used grapes.) I will give the eggs a try. :yes: But I am the most excited about trying the lite Ranch dressing! :acute: That will make a nice change! I serve mine on a bed of lettuce and tomato. Image With 3 or 4 crackers. :-)
thanks a bunch!!

MableShortt
200 posts!
200 posts!

Granny I have used left over chicken cooked on the grill and it's even better than the canned chicken. But the canned is quick and easy to prepare.
4 posts Page 1 of 1