Birds in the Kitchen......

Share Recipé's and talk about cooking in here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Yes even birds can cook and his fav is Pasta!!........So who's coming for dinner lol lol

Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kezza -thanks for sharing; great pic :) funny!
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

aaawww ,kezza that is so sweet ,but caddy is wondering if this is your bird ? It is so cute and how did you get that pic so perfect ?
AnitaBier
Supervisor
Supervisor

aaaaw kezza that is sooooo cute. Clyde loves pasta and will right over for a play date

Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

love the sweater, Anita . . .very cute!!
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

Wow!

Have you been feeding your Budgie steroids, Kez?? lol

Al. :friends:
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

Clyde is all ready for cooler weather.. Cute as can be.. What a precious Too Anita. Love those U2's.

Kezza you have to feel so honoured to have help in the kitchen and it looks like she's doing all the cooking for you

I turned my back for a sec and Kira at one end of the counter and Tara at the other makes for messy helpers! Their sister Augusta is even messier but they love being near by <I was hysterical in not a good way, seeing the mess I had to clean up>

Image Image
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks all for your replies.....but it was just a funny pic that I found :blush: lol.... but I do love the pic of Clyde (he can come visit anytime in his little sweater), and your birds also Scottie (messy little devils but funny)!!! and yes Al that bird does look like its been on the steriods!! LOL LOL
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

you guys make me wish I had a bird...these pics are too (get it) cute, especially Clyde in his sweater and Scottie's birds having a snack in the kitchen. Adorable though I know you had to clean up a mess. Thanks for sharing your birdie lives!
9 posts Page 1 of 1