The Best Chocolate Cake Ever -- To Die For

Share Recipé's and talk about cooking in here!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

TOBLERONE QUICK CHOCOLATE CAKE
INGREDIENTS FOR CAKE
1 PKT chocolate cake mix
1 PKT chocolate instant pudding
1 cup lemonade (the fizzy kind, e.g. 7up/sprite)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs

Mix ALL ingredients together in a bowl and pour into greased microwave cake pan, cook on high for 7 - 8 mins in microwave (depending on wattage of microwave). In the microwave this cake cooks best in a ring pan (the sort with a hole in the middle, or kugelhopf pan, make sure it is microwave safe)

TOBLERONE SAUCE
200g toblerone chocolate (approx, 7 ounces)
1/3 cup thickened cream (I think this is called whipping cream or heavy whipping cream in USA)
2 teaspoons of tia maria (or other fave liqueur)

Break up choc into segments place in microwave dish add cream and microwave for 30sec stir and micro for further 30sec remove and stir til melted add tia maria , stir and pour over cake.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Like all microwave cakes, this cake doesn't keep well for more than about a day, so make this an excuse to eat all in one day!!!!

Also, this cake can be mixed and left in the pan ready to cook for an hour or so before actually cooking it, then cook just before ready to serve. As an excellent addition to an already divine cake, serve with whipped cream!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. Don't blame me if you spend all your money on Toblerone to make this often, and I am also not responsible for any weight gains or health problems incurred!!!!!! :eat:
Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

This dessert sounds fabulous . . .thanks for posting on chat . . .my husband just pointed this candy out the other day; never heard of it and I love chocolate! It came up in a hobby that we like to do and he was explaining .. pretty funny . . Thanks again!!

Sherri aka Sherriella
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

I love the Toblerone's and always pamper myself when I hit town buying and relishing a few of them.

I normally never eat chocolate cake (love milk chocolate though) and my kids love it, their fave for birthday cakes and so forth.

I'll have to give this a try...
3 posts Page 1 of 1