Hello from Downeast Maine, USA

Introduce yourself to the community!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Tracy46

Hello all, just found your wonderful site/community ~ love the live feed and the wonderful people I've met so far.... The birds here are so different from what we see in Maine! So great to watch them live! It's getting cool here, snow can happen anytime....... :( you'll see me on here often, so look forward to any and all convos I get.

Tracy hugicles
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Wellcome Tracy,So glad to have you.You will find the people here are wonderful !!! Of course that excludes me . LOL Just kidding. I try to be nice but Kezza and I are bad and she will get me for that one. lol But sure hope I get to meet you in chat .So sit back and enjoy,you are in for a good time. ....Caddy79 hugsiciles :rose:
MableShortt
200 posts!
200 posts!

Welcome Tracy. These are some of the nicest people I've found online. I liked your facebook page . +
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome again to BYGC, Tracy.

I hope we see you on chat again soon.

Al. :LOTT:
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Tracy :-) Granny
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Image Tracy, nice to meet you.... hope you enjoy your time here on the cam....we are a fun and crazy bunch, and like Caddy said BAD lol. Feel free to read and join into our forums....if you have any questions Al and myself are Aussies!.....hope to chat to you soon.....Kezza hugsiciles
Tracy46

thanks for all the warm welcomes! I try to get on here daily (my evening, your morning, lol ) and am learning lots of things from Al. Your birds are wonderful & everyone on here is very nice & welcoming. I look forward to getting to know you all more as the cold winter months settle in on us here....... let me know how to upload pix & I'll share some snowy, cold "glad you don't get them" kind of pictures! LOL hooroo for now! :cold: :D
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=105 Hi Tracy, This should help you with adding pictures. I would love to see pictures of Maine. Granny
8 posts Page 1 of 1