Hello from down under

Introduce yourself to the community!
13 posts Page 1 of 2
nanafrog

Hello everyone :wave:
My Name is Nanafrog (aka Lynne)
I am the elder sister of Kerry ...kezza.......who was a member of this group till she passed away on 7th march this year..... :(
I am from the land down under a great place to live :cool:
Married to Dave...4 kids...and 3 1/4 grandkids..... :yahoo:
ChevyTech
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Nana!!!!! :hug:

I'm so glad you joined our little family here at BYGC. If you get a chance to read the Farewell section on page 2 you will see my post showing how close your sis and my wife were. They tagged themselves "Aussie Sisters"

Kezza and I (and several others) had each others email address and traded many jokes and pictures. Will send you a PM shortly and we can do the same. Others will tell ya I have a sense of humor that can make anyone laugh. lol

And my name is also Dave

Chat again soon
MableShortt
200 posts!
200 posts!

Hello Nanafrog welcome to our group. Kerry was a HUGE part of it. We all miss her so much
My condolences to you and your Mum and family.
My name is Mable Shortt from Roanoke Va in the USA. Pop in any time you like and visit with us all.
Rick
Founder
Founder

Welcome to BYGC Lynne, I am so glad you have joined us and I hope you will stick around.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of our Kezza.

Kerry and I were very good friends, I received her Birthday card yesterday, I love it and I will be treasuring it forever. I will be coming to Australia most likely later this year and I was looking forward to meeting Kerry, it has sure left a hole in my itinerary! I know Kerry will be watching over me every step of the way though!

I hope to talk to you soon,

Rick from England.
Elsa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello nanafrog, my name is Elsa from germany. Heartly welcome. :rose: PS. I am sorry for your lost.
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Nanafrog (Lynne)....I am RB2sMom which stands for Rose Breasted Cockatoo Mom because I have two galahs, Hannah and Harry. I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. We miss your sister; she sent me some galah pictures in the past as she knew I had two of them and really liked galahs. She always energized the chatroom when she was here. We are glad to have you here and I look forward to chatting with you.

AnitaBier
Supervisor
Supervisor

G'day :hello: and Welcome nanafrog (Lynne),

I am AnitaBier (Karla) and am from the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois USA. I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting Kerry (Kezza) just over 2 years ago on my visit to Oz. Kerry Al and I spent a long leisurely lunch at the Shellharbour City Hotel. She had a personality bigger than life. My sincere condolences to you, your Mum and your entire family :cray: . She will be sorely missed by many many members. I look forward to chatting with you soon. Hugs to you and your family.

Karla
:rose: :giveheart: hugsiciles
In Loving Memory of Kezza. Her icon and signature

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rkhnd51

Hi Nanafrog. :wave: WELCOME :) My name is rkhnd51 (Diane) I am a rockhound and like to collect rocks, minerals, fossils, and Indian artifacts as a hobby. I also gold pan and metal detect weather permitting. I li^e in the US in Pennsyl^ania. I also knocked a glass of ice tea into my laptop keyboard and lost a letter! :cray: (sorry) They are a great group of people here as you will come to see. So sorry for your loss, Lynn. :heart: Diane
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

ImageNanafrog ,I am Caddy79 (Ruth ) live outside Parkersburg, West Virginia ,USA. We at BYGC really appreciate you coming on here and posting.There was not one person that didn't like or love Kerry.She had a heart of gold.I, myself have several gifts from Kerry some she hand made and the rest made in Australia,and I really appreciate them.I sent her and your mum the Middleton dolls that were made here close to me ,the Middleton company have sent them all over the world and I wanted them to have one.We welcome you with open arms and hope you will join us in chat and hope I will catch when you are here. I am so sorry about the loss and Please tell your mum that she has my sympathy along with you and all the family.
:hug: :giveheart: :rose:
Diane_IllinoisUSA
Contributor
Contributor

G'day and welcome Nanafrog (Lynne), :) Condolences to you and your family. Kezza was a great person..always tried to cheer people up if they were sad. My interest are really any kind of animal, especially cats, but I do love parrots also especially the Major Mitchell cockatoo..hopefully I will see one here one day, but planning on getting one for a pet soon! Hope to chat soon...I don't usually get on to much and Kezza would always send me a PM to start chatting more! lol Catch you later... hugsiciles
13 posts Page 1 of 2