Hello from down under

Introduce yourself to the community!
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Griddy

Hello Nanafrog

welcome to this beautiful forum ... :rose: and in the same time my deep condolence to the loss of your beloved sister.
Kezza taught me to put pictures here in. I will keep this pm forever as a precious memory of her friendliness, helpfulness and humor. I will never forget her.
I am Griddy from southern Germany.
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Hello Nanafrog.. :hug:

My partner Michael and I will see you and your family tomorrow to farewell a beautiful woman who filled the hearts of so many around the world. My thoughts and love are with you all. Its so sad to have lost Kezza and we miss her terribly.

love to you and welcome to our community :rose:
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Nanafrog, Welcome to the group. I am so glad that you will be here to keep us all updated on how Elaine is doing. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your beautiful sister. She was a wonderful lady!!

I picked this welcome picture for you because it makes me think of Kerry. She was like a beautiful fairy that sprinkled fairy dust on everyone. She reached out to all of us around the world. It was like magic that she seemed to know when we all needed a good laugh, or a word of encouragement. She was a inspiration to us all. She will always have a special place in our hearts! She had a fantastic personality that we will remember forever.

Please give Elaine a big hug from all of us.
13 posts Page 2 of 2