Hello Mable

Introduce yourself to the community!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Hello and welcome Mable! I see you have recently joined us here in the Backyard Galah Cam and that you are already enjoying some of the games and pictures. So glad you have joined us during this exciting time. We would love to get to know you in Chat too if you are so inclined. Everybody there is so friendly and helpful. Again, welcome, we are glad you are here!

:giveheart:
Wordybirdy
Mable

Wordy, thanks for the welcome but I have been a member here for a couple of years now. I just recently went on vacation and in trying to access BYGC from an I pad I messed up my membership here on the desk top, The only way I could get to the chats and other stuff was to register again which I did then later Rick saw my problem and he set things up using my new registering . I lost all my old post but I can go back and read ...I think I was MableShortt on my old one but nothing I tried would get me into it. Rick even set a new password and that didn't work. So I'm old but new. I think I joined in 2010 or earlier. I was on here long enough to get to know Kezza and Crossstitch and a couple more of the ones now gone. I was a member here a good while before Peachey left the country. I loved that scene from her front porch or the one where the cam was set up. I love dirt roads and pictures of them. Anyway thanks again for the welcome.
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Hi Mable, I almost asked in my welcome if you were the Mable from before...because I thought maybe you were! Good to see you again...I have been the one AWOL! So anyway, howdy!!!!!
3 posts Page 1 of 1