G'day!

Introduce yourself to the community!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
potblak

Hi all, this is Martin. We recently moved house a suburb away from our old place.
The 'new' backyard was a mess and we planted some lettuce and chillies. Next morning possums had eaten EVERYTHING.
We invested in some ultrasonic possum scarers from eBay which work just great (on cats too!) and are pleased to say they don't worry the birds which just love the seed rings from Bird Munchies.
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

G'day Martin,

Welcome to BYGC.

Those possums can be a pain at times, eh? At the moment, because of some rain, I'm battling snails; they really enjoy eating my basil plants!

Feel free to join in our chat at any time.

Al.
Tim

Hi everybody, I am a new member from Longmont, Colorado a small town just north of Denver, Colorado which is the capitol of the state of Colorado. The Rocky Mountains consisting of some mountains 4,267 meters high, are just 25 miles west of me. They are very beautiful. I have 3 birds, one lovebird and two cockatiels. I have had the lovebird 20 years. I have been a guest for over a year on this site and thought it was about time I joined the site to be with such nice people.

Tim :)
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

G'day Tim,

A warm welcome to BYGC to you too.

Friends of mine visited Colorado a few years ago, they said it is magnificent. They brought me back a beer holder from Denver, lol.

Feel free to drop into chat any time, Tim.

Al.
4 posts Page 1 of 1