Hello!

Introduce yourself to the community!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Pookie

A friend just showed me this site!

So far looks great... I am glad to be around people who love birds as much as I do... now nobody will be upset when I talk about my "kids"!
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Pookie! That was the name of my friend's dear Pomeranian. Is that your nickname or perhaps one of your fid's? We definitely love birds here! Many of us have companion birds at home, but we're all united here by our love of birds in the wild, especially these wonderful parrots. We're a fun and friendly site, and I hope to meet you in chat sometime. If you need any help with anything, just look for staff members in purple or red or ask one of our friendly members.

Cheers!

galahmom :gm:
Pookie

Thank you Galamom for the welcome...

I have cockatiels, and Pookie was the mom of many.... sadly, she is no longer with us... :(

(and worse, it is my fault)
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about Pookie. I'm sure she was a wonderful bird. Cockatiels are so amazing. Don't beat yourself up. Whatever happened, it's in the past, and it's best to leave it there. We are imperfect creatures at best, and it's impossible to get through life without doing things we regret. Just give your tiels all your love now, and everything will be good.

I have three wonderful tiels and a wonderful galah, and they are a source of constant joy. I can't imagine life without them.
Pookie

true... thank you!

:)
DianeMNUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Pookie! Don't worry about talking about your "kids" here, its hard to tell when someone is talking about their human kids or avian ones! LOL

This is a great site with great people. Love birds? You'll be a bird of a feather to all here.

Diane

Re: Hello!

KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Pookie love the name :yes: and welcome to BYGC and welcome to your kids ;)
7 posts Page 1 of 1