Hi from Boise, ID

Introduce yourself to the community!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Judy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone! Greetings from the City of Trees, Boise, ID. I am jshinn or Judy Shinn. I am "Mom" to a married daughter and Grandma to 2. At home, Mom has a Lesser Sulfur Crested Cockatoo, a Spectacled Amazon parrot, a Red Mitered Conure, and a Ring Neck Turtle Dove. The furry kids are, Pete a Rotweiller/Black Lab mix and Tahoe a 9 month old white German Shepherd. Things can get crazy and noisy at times!

Tom and I are retired. We sold our home in California and moved to Idaho 8 years ago to be with our daughter and family.

Peachey and crew, thanks for allowing us to visit!
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Hello and welcome js...it is so nice to have you here! Your furry and beaky family sound fun and yes, probably noisy! I hope you are enjoying your grandmothering...that is a very important part of life for you and the grandkids from what I hear. I am the Mom of a 22 yr. old who just graduated from college. My "other" kid is furry too...Whiskers a very large and loving grey tomcat!

I look forward to talking with you in chat!

Wordybirdy
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Judy! Glad to have you here! I am Mom to a galah, three cockatiels, and a turtle. They're enough to keep me busy! I hear you really like the rosellas - they're spectacular!

I hope to run into you in chat!

Cheers

galahmom :gm:
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

G'day Judy,

I'm 'Dad" to 11 budgies and 2 cockatiels, LOL .

Welcome to BYGC!

Al. :LOTT:
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

Hi Judy and welcome to BYGC.

I am Peachey's mother-in-law and I live in Sydney Australia, about 2 hours drive from where Peachey has her cams. I don't have any feathered or furry family........but with 13 grandchildren, I have seen feathers fly sometimes!!! LOL

Again, welcome, and look forward to seeing you in chat sometime.

Liz aka NannyMac :nm:
Judy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your welcome! What a wonderful group of people!
I know of no one in this area who has a bird of any type and this site has been great.
I am hoping this message goes where intended. I haven't quite figured out the message base, but I'll figure it out.
Have a wonderful evening!

Judy
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Judy welcome to BYGC and the birds welcome you too lol good to have you here :good:
7 posts Page 1 of 1