200 posts!

Ziegenhirte
200 posts!
200 posts!

Ziegenhirte
200 posts!
200 posts!

@ gallahmom,
i just saw that here is a place to post the lokal birds. I'm sorry to post them here, so if you want to you can move them to the right place :blush: :blush: :blush:
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

No problem George! I'll leave these all here. But since our "Your Local Birds" thread is a bit underused, it would be wonderful to post further pictures there to fill it out! Your pictures are gorgeous! I recognize a lot of the birds as also present in the U.S., along with a number of European specialties.

Thanks for posting!!

:gm:
Griddy

Thanks, Ziegenhirte, for taking these fantastic photos. I saw some of this birds (robin for example), but far away, not so close. Also your pictures of flying kakarikis ... they are fantastic.
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Yes, Amazing photos and welcome to BYGC! I have a niece who lives in Berlin and my ancestors are from Germany as well...surname "Todt", very German! I look forward to meeting you here...I am in Overland Park, Kansas which is just across the state line from Kansas City, Missouri. I also hope to see more of your wildlife photos. They are very good. :yes:

Bye :wave:
MarieandChirpy

My grandfather's parents came from Germany. My surname is Sieloff.
27 posts Page 3 of 3