NannyMac's knitting & crochet work

Chat about and show off your favorite arts and crafts!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

Imagecircular baby shawl

Image Afghan rug for my 97 yr old mother-in-law

Image square baby shawl

Image alphabet baby blanket

Image hospital charity bears

Image baby shawl

Image owl teapot cover
PaulaP
Contributor
Contributor

Love the owlie. you do nice work. :clapping:
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Wow Nanny, theses are awesome......really love the alphabet one.....very neat work :clapping:
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

That was great to see them Nanny and I like to crochet too. Been a while though, last christmas I think when I was busy making doll clothes for the kids.

This flock of mine leave me little time to do anything and..... not forgetting spending time on her... <g>

thank you for sharing.

How about hooking rugs? I have a lot of scraps that I think I'll cut into strips and hook a mat for in front of the sink.
LisaCA
Contributor
Contributor

You are definitely gifted with a needle and a hook!! Especially love the alphabet blanket!!!

Through work I make scarves for the men & women in our military and hats for people with cancer or premies in the NeoNatal clinic. Disney calls us the "Blanketeers".

That's about all I can do!!
Debbie from VA

These are gorgeous....I just finished an afghan for my sofa. I tend to crochet when the weather gets cold here...my work keeps me warm as I work on it. :)
Dorykeet

Very nice crochet work. My favorite is the owl! It has always impressed me how people can make such lovely things out of yarn and air.
Emily
Contributor
Contributor

Lovely! I bet the recipients of the bears were thrilled to have something so cute to cuddle.
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

wow nanny these are beautiful,wish i could do that.put some more on i like to look at them,its like
shopping on line.LOL do you sell them ?
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

Thanks everyone for your appreciation. I haven't looked at this post for a while so have only just caught up on your comments.

If someone wanted something special, Caddy, I would be more than happy to crochet for sale. However I don't know what the postage to USA would be!!!

Do you really think there is a market for these things? I run out of family members to crochet for, but I love to have a purpose.
10 posts Page 1 of 1