Step-down Living Room Floor by caddy79

Chat about and show off your favorite arts and crafts!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Just realized I needed to update living room,redecorate !!at least now you can see more of the floor
Got hall peices ready to start laying on the floor will post pics when done
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

That floor is sooo beautiful Caddy, you and Harold did it great! :good: I just love your curtains and all the dolls sitting watching. Is that the front door to you house, or is it upstair?? Can't wait to see more pictures when you continue!. Thanks for sharing..... hugsiciles :giveheart:
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Kez..... the curtains are sooooo old but I like them too ,my brother and sister in law made and hung those when we built the house,but yes they have been down and cleaned . lol But they lived in Cleveland Ohio ,(you surely have heard of that )and had their own business in making and hanging drapes ,so they made all the drapes in the house when we built it in late 70's,bless their hearts they are both gone now but they made and hung some drapes in the Penagon in Washington DC. Yes thats the front door and the steps to the basement.To the right of that railing is the hall that we are working on now and will post pics when done BUT will be a while.TY :rose:
Sandra666PL

So much space :yahoo:
14 posts Page 2 of 2