Magnolia's Gifts From Caddy

Chat about and show off your favorite arts and crafts!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

And enclosed in this big box was a blankie for mom!... so Magnolia and I can look like twins...
I am so pleased and happy with my beautiful gift.
The cards, the envelopes, the tissue and the bows... something that you expect from an exclusive boutique.
Caddy outdoes herself and really should be offering them on EBay.. and I told her so.. not as a shop but as arts and crafts.

Thank you Caddy... I was overwhelmed as I thought a small blankie for Magnolia to rest her crippled feet... never thought anything like this! I am so humbled ...

Sadie
Contributor
Contributor

Caddy's gifts are straight from the heart. This is truly a wonderful and thoughtful person as we are all finding out.
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

:cray: OK girls ya makea me cry ,I DO feel special now ,allways did but you put the icing on the cake.And all in chat are special too. It is a blessing to be a part of this site.. :rose: :rose: Thank you ladies ! Love all of you and wish only the best for all of you . :friends: Caddy
Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

They are beautiful, Caddy - what a wonderful gift! Great job!! agree with sadie - straight from the heart!
sherri
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

:friends: :rose: Thank you Sherri ,sooo much.And everyone is right it is all made from the heart and very sincere.If it isn't then I can't do it.It means a lot to me to do things for people,love to see the smiles and to make them happy. :D I will buy a kid a toy in the store just to see the :D
Now let me see that smile !! :D
Thanks Everyone !! ...............Yours Truly....Caddy
5 posts Page 1 of 1