some of my beading

Chat about and show off your favorite arts and crafts!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

here's a picture of open of my beading projects, a beaded Christmas tassel ornament.
red tassel.JPG
Colleen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Wow Colleen!! That's fabulous! So original and elegant!

I'd love to see more of your work!!

galahmom
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Nice work Colleen...I bead too. I like to make bracelets, necklaces and earings! Your beads are a little bit smaller than these old eyes and fingers want to master, but we are both artists! I look forward to meeting you in chat!

Wordybirdy
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

Nice work Colleen, we sure have some talented members here!! Look forward to seeing some more.
Fluffy Brown
Founder
Founder

Colleen, well done I am impressed at your work... not just saying that either.... I love the photography od your work and I love the beading... the results are truely appealing. You really should sell them as I would decorate my tree just like that! :-)
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Galamom! This was the first tassel (and only one so far) that I've attempted. Glad you like it. The recipient loved it in the ornament exchange. I'll be trying to size down some of my other pictures so hopefully you'll get to see some more of my work soon.
galahmom wrote:
Wow Colleen!! That's fabulous! So original and elegant!

I'd love to see more of your work!!

galahmom
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Wordybirdy! I like to make what you do too as well as bookmarks. Have you uploaded any pictures of your projects? I always enjoy seeing others works.

Those little beads for the tassel were definitely a challenge on the eyes but it was worth the effort I think. Hope to meet you in chat sometime soon too :)
Wordybirdy wrote:
Nice work Colleen...I bead too. I like to make bracelets, necklaces and earings! Your beads are a little bit smaller than these old eyes and fingers want to master, but we are both artists! I look forward to meeting you in chat!

Wordybirdy
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Kezza! I'll have to check out the photos to see what others are crafting here. Hope to get some smaller pictures soon so you all can see what I've done.
Kezza wrote:
Nice work Colleen, we sure have some talented members here!! Look forward to seeing some more.
ColleenMP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much Peachey. It's definitely something I love doing and sharing with others. I can't take credit for the photography though. The picture was done by the lady who was doing the ornament exchange. She did and always does a marvelous job of setting off the the ornaments that are sent each year. Those tassels would definitely look terrific covering a tree, wouldn't they? I'll have to think about doing more for sale this year ;)
PEACHEYROO wrote:
Colleen, well done I am impressed at your work... not just saying that either.... I love the photography od your work and I love the beading... the results are truely appealing. You really should sell them as I would decorate my tree just like that! :-)
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

:friends: Colleen ,that is beautiful,I also wanta see some more.You have the talent to do that I can't do it,I have tried and it just doesn't turn out right so I gave up.Thanks for sharing,and when you get more please post them so we can see. Thanks. :friends: Caddy79
15 posts Page 1 of 2