HURRY, CLICK, COME SEE THE SURPRESE !

A place to share your home and culture with everyone!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

It is a real nice warm day here 69F and I was out walking around the yard and checking the yard to see how much I am gona have to clean up from the winter IF spring ever gets here,just walking and walking ,we have a BIG yard,getting ready to come in and as many of you know on June 29 of this year we had a huge storm and it took one of my shoes that was laying on the porch.Well to MY SURPRISE !!!!! I FOUND MY SHOE !!!!! It was stuck up under the tarp on the wood pile just the toe sticking out !!! I thought what is that ? Lifted the tarp and THERE WAS MY SHOE !!! I thought
O H- M Y -GOSH !!! It is in bleach now but I will be taking pics later and posting them .SO FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD ,I THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking out for MY SHOE ,its home now and I am sooooo happy !! They will be reunited when the germs get off the lost one. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH ...LUV YA ALL....Caddy
hugsiciles :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Granny
Contributor
Contributor

ChevyTech
Contributor
Contributor

I would've told ya I hid your shoe a long time ago but ya kept dressing me up!!! I kept moving it when ya got close to finding it LOL
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

HERE IS MY SHOE !! You can see which one it was a stick of wood bent the side....OH you guys are toooooooo funny,Acie I will get you for hiding my shoe,on a diet you go lol LOL Even the birds are talking about my shoe LOL
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

O M G!!! Who would have guessed that your shoe has been found!! Image I bet you got the shock of your life seeing it there! LOL LOL Just as well you kept the other one!...........> Caddy doing the
"Happy Shoe Dance" Image lol lol
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

I can hear the wind blowing BIG TIME out there ,sooooo glad BOTH shoes are safe inside :peacheydance: LOL
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Kezza thats about my speed of dancing LOL
caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Image LOL LOL LOL lol lol lol
yeah thats what I look like but they are soooo comphy :yes:
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

caddy79
Contributor
Contributor

Al that is amazing !!! That song was always one of my favorites and still is ,I played it and listened to it all the way through.Thank you ,how appropriate.They are big enough to walk all over me,but comphy THANKS ,Luv to You and Your Wife hugsiciles :rose: :rose:
10 posts Page 1 of 1