Your Home Town

A place to share your home and culture with everyone!
27 posts Page 1 of 3
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

We have many members from around the world at BYGC. We'd love to learn about your home town, city, country, or wherever you live. We invite you to post favorite pics or links here to share with everyone. If you don't have your own pics, feel free to post some you find online. Pics can be views of your yard, your town, or anything else you want! It's a great way to show off the wonderful place you live!

You can also just talk about your town, even if you don't have pics. It's so interesting to learn about where everyone lives! Anything you want to post is great. It could be where you were born, where you grow up, where you've lived before, where you live now, or everywhere!
Kezza
Contributor
Contributor

This is my home town, I live 2 streets back from the beach (circled in red) Can you see the ocean pool in the bottom of the pic? people swim there year round!!

The is the lighthouse and boat harbour at the 'Gong, they let fireworks off here on special occasions

This is called "The Sea Cliff Bridge" only just been opened in the last few years. Its out over the water because the old road was dangerous with falling rocks!!
Joe In Mo, USA

I live in the beautiful Ozarks !

The Ozarks is rolling, heavily forested hill country primarily in southern Missouri & northern Arkansas

Dotted with natural springs and pools

Many large reservoirs for boating, waterskiing, fishing and more

My favorite way to waste time !

Due to the limestone makeup and many streams, the Ozarks has one of the highest concentrations of caves in the U.S., many open to the public for tours and exploration.

If I ever get tired of all that, I have the St. Louis Cardinals baseball, Rams football and Busch Gardens theme park in St. Louis 3 hrs. away and the Kansas City Royals baseball, Chiefs football and Worlds of Fun theme park also 3 hrs. away . Both cities have excellent museums & food ... KC-barbeque and St. Louis-Italian.

And that's where I live ! :D
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

This is going to be a fun thread to see where everyone lives... its always good to have a visual instead of just wondering where and what someones town looks like!!
Joe mate .. what a seriously beautiful place to live. :yes: I would've assumed it was further north in America to be honest.. LOL thats me being lazy and not looking at the map.. but hey I am a busy girl so you putting it there helps me out and makes it enjoyable, so thankyou!
Kezza.. I really need to get down to see you. The kids love going to the beach so maybe this summer I will see you! Thanks for sharing Wollongong with us all!

OK folks I challenge you all to take or even google some pics of you home town and post it in here for us all to enjoy!
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Great pics Kezza! Looks so beautiful there. I'll be right there...LOL

But I don't think I want to drive on that road... :no:

:gm:
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Great pics Joe! Looks quite beautiful! So, did you catch anything fishing? lol And does it hurt being pinned down by that giant thumbtack? LOL

:gm:
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

Here are a few photos of the coast at WOLLONGONG, NSW that I took this morning.

Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

This is the state of New Hampshire, in New England. Lived here for a little over 15 years. It's a wonderful state that has many opportunities. We have lakes, the ocean, the mountains, the cities . . .has a little of everything. We are moving into Fall and some of the pictures that I will show, will definitely cover the "colors" of New Hampshire in Fall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

Here we show some of the colors that NH has to offer; we are starting our season now and I love the colors!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sherriella
Contributor
Contributor

Snow is right around the corner . . we have had a many cold and wintry nights - even through to the beginning of April!
27 posts Page 1 of 3