Passing of Granny / tributes and rememberances

Chat about anything here that doesn't fit in other categories!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Bootsie

This know this expresses my feelings as well as many others who dont post often, but love your sight and the people who visit. Bootsie
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

How will we miss Granny....let me count the ways.

Granny was one of my PM buddies and always quick to teach me how to post screenshots and youtubes and got after me to post more; but who could post more than our Granny....she was the award winner for posting screenshots...to our delight when we were away or asleep, we always knew what was going on.

I deeply regret that I never had a chance to meet her. We talked about someday meeting halfway between our two homes less than two hours away to see the Berry College Eagles. Unfortunately that someday never came.

We have a wealth of screenshots to remember Granny with and we can continue her legacy by continuing what she started..... posting screenshots to be saved and shared by all.

Rest in peace, Granny, we love you and miss you and will never forget you.
Susanne

PSJFL

The loss of granny is profound…I have been sad for days. However, I always like to think on the positive side. With that said, she has added so much joy and laughter to my life and I am so very grateful she was a part of it. I looked back at my private messages from granny. I picked up some of the words repeated over and over in them. They were: marvelous, remarkable, great, wonderful, special, thanks, amazing, nice, hope and love. That says it all about our granny! She was all of those things, yet she said them to others.
Griddy

I rarely read here on BYGC and post even less. Nevertheless I knew Granny, her pictures, her humorous comments. Her passing makes me sad.

Rest in peace, dear Granny.

I wish her relatives and friends that the sorrow (which is so big these days, weeks, months) sometimes will be changing in a smile of loving memory.

PS: I have a image in my thoughts: Granny, Kezza and Cross, sitting in heaven around a laptop, watching our forum, commenting and gickling .... a nice thought.
14 posts Page 2 of 2