Kimmy in Sallanches, France

Chat about anything here that doesn't fit in other categories!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Rick
Founder
Founder

As most of you know, Kimmy had to go to France to be with her son (Alex) who had has a rather nasty accident. This trip isn't for pleasure but Kimmy has been able to snap some photos along the way that she has asked me to post here.

ChevyTech
Contributor
Contributor

Hope all is well and Alex is on the mend. I understand he will be coming home with you. That's all he will need is Mom!!! Mom's always makes it better. If that's the view from the hospital I want to go there instead of where I go. All I got to see was the back of the hospital and the trash dumpsters LOL Highlights of my day would be watch the trash truck empty it lol
joiibear
400 posts!
400 posts!

Chevy, I'd love that! :yahoo: Love the rubbish bins Ha!ha! LOL
AussieAl
Administrator
Administrator

WOW!
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Kimmy....love to see that smile on your face after all you have been through. :) Things are working out and coming together. Enjoy what you can in spite of the reason you are there. Take in the moment and deal with things one day at a time...... :rose:
vanislander
Supervisor
Supervisor

What an incredible week this has been! Just a week ago Kim had no idea she'd be travelling more than half way around the world. Our thoughts and best wishes have been with her every step of the way, and it is encouraging to see that she still has that smile, and looks strong and determined.

... And what a beautiful part of the world to wind up in, even if the circumstances were so worrying!

Kim - you have my very best wishes for Alex's speedy recovery. Enjoy what short time you have left in France, and have a safe trip back to Australia. I am guessing that this unexpected journey to a part of the world you'd never visited before will leave you determined to return some day, to continue your adventure under happier circumstances!

______________________________________________________________Image
joiibear
400 posts!
400 posts!

Ace photos, Kimmy - thanks :rose: :)

Thanks, Rick :superman:
vanislander
Supervisor
Supervisor

Kim returned home this morning - this was where she was at 5:50 am!

Shortly before that, she awoke from a long sleep on her almost 14 hour flight - looking rested! (Business Class will definitely be her preferred way to fly from now on!)

KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

LOL LOL LOL LOL :wine: love love love it!!!
FrancesB

Awesome photos. I hope Alex is ok now. Thanks for sharing those Rick.
10 posts Page 1 of 1