[Game Zone] Bubble Shooter Game

share jokes and play games here, but keep to the rules!
15 posts Page 2 of 2
melissa11

An interesting aspect of this game is the power-ups. Mushrooms and flowers are of the same function that are in the first game. However, there is a leaf and becomes the character in a raccoon. Each different.Opportunities the power to do something to collect power-ups throughout the game are many. The beauty of this game is that the power-ups can be used on the map where the levels are selected. This is the only game series that offers this option. This option makes it much easier to win this game.
Celina28

A good writing style and information is certainly useful.Bubble shooter game process is so easy that it is necessary to clear the board using these keywords. If you want to stay in the game, you must clearly bubbles.There are a variety of gaming options in this game compared to the bubble to describe the bubbles and the gun is also available, which can be used to shoot the bubble as well if you need it. Thank you.Thanks for sharing this formation. Valuable.enjoyed reading it…
Martina22

Hi to all,

i read your post. i don't know about bubble shooter game in detail. so you want more details about the game, you will visit the following site.

bubble shooter
Sandra666PL

641,720 :>
vanislander
Supervisor
Supervisor

Thanks Rick! I guess you could say I am addicted. This is my best score so far.
:-)
15 posts Page 2 of 2