Blinking mouse and computer crash on Decorah Eagles

Have a problem with your computer, TV or other electronic? Get help here!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Recently my mouse has been blinking when I visit the Decorah eagles website cam. It appears and disappears then sometime freezes. Then sometimes my computer goes to "blue screen" then I have to turn it off then back on again? This is the only cam that does this....and I visit a lot of cams. Others in the chat say it is doing the same for them. I have not found a webmaster to contact there. I like that site but am tired of encountering these problems.

I changed batteries in my mouse and keyboard and checked connections. I only encounter this problem when I visit the Decorah eagles site: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Any ideas??????

:shock:
Bruce
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like a Flash problem it might be getting interfered with by another one! not sure just a thought. lol
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Thought it also might be Adobe Flash problem, but it was only with this cam. I went online with live Ustream Chat and they said it was a problem at the broadcasting site and they would notify them. Meanwhile, as a temp fix I could click on another tab at the cam which did not have the same problem. Ustream live chat was very helpful. All computer tech support should be this helpful.
3 posts Page 1 of 1