6 cups seedless watermelon cubes
3/4 cup water
4 thin lime slices for garnish
few sprigs of mint for garnish
In Blender combine watermelon cubes and water and puree until smooth
Pour into a pitcher and garnish with sliced limes and sprig of mint
To serve place the ice in each glass and pour the watermelon Agua Fresca. Garnish each glass with lime wedge and serve.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Share Recipé's and talk about cooking in here!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 200 posts!
- Posts: 284
- Joined: November 23rd, 2011, 3:15 am
- Location: Roanoke, Virginia . USA
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: May 16th, 2011, 11:41 am
- Location: Ormand Beach, Fl. I'm married to ChevyTech
Wow Mable, can't wait to try this. Thank-you very much for sharing.
- Posts: 37192
- Joined: November 16th, 2011, 8:32 am
Thanks Mable, That drink looked so good.