Hi everyone from Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wawrickshire, UK

Introduce yourself to the community!
TheWildlifeWacko

Post January 30th, 2011, 7:36 am

Hello all from TheWildlifeWacko. I envy anyone who's lucky enough for a nice lot of birds; Stratford's too busy a town for much to turn up at my feeders, and I've got a cat problem too. I do love all animals, especially birds. I'm deeply into photography too, I'm not great at it though. I've got a little micro-site for my snaps which, just in case anyone's interested, is http://www.photoblackbird.webs.com
Scottie
Contributor
Contributor

Post January 30th, 2011, 7:40 am

Welcome TWW and you are one very talented young man.

I can see you have a great eye for photography.. and the photos are exquisite.

I have visited Stratford Upon Avon as a school child, one of those educational events where we got on our SMT buses.

We are so glad you joined us and please share photos with us anytime.

There are a few forum to choose from.

Again welcome
Scottie.
NannyMac
200 posts!
200 posts!

Post January 30th, 2011, 11:53 am

Hello TWW,

Welcome to BYGC. I'm sure you will have lots of fun here, and I hope you find a lot of educational and interesting stuff in the forums.

You are one talented youngster. Well done with your photography and your website. Our resident BYGC website guru, Rick "ricksterm", is also a very talented young man (older teenager) from UK and I'm sure you will find you both have lots in common. Keep up the good work, and I hope we see you in chat sometime.

NannyMac :nm:
DianeMNUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Post February 14th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Welcome to BYGC! I think you are quite talented from what I've seen in your pics.

Three things to remember when taking pics. Foreground, midground, and background. I hope those are the right words. You want a bit of each to be in every pic if you can get them in. It adds depth to the picture.

Keep up the good work! Practice makes beautiful pics!

Diane