Another Hello from NZ

Introduce yourself to the community!
Bazza

Post July 2nd, 2011, 11:03 am

Hi Everyone
I am Christine from New Zealand.
I found the Cam site on Goodbird.co, posted by Barbara Heidenreich.
It is wonderful, I have already forwarded to friends around the world.
I was in Brisbane last year and loved to see the Lorrikeets and Galah's in the garden.
My bird is an Alexandrine, living in the house ,he is a real handful, he might as well be a two year old !!

:anitavac:
tiellover
Contributor
Contributor

Post July 2nd, 2011, 11:08 am

Welcome to BYGC Bazza! Barbara Heidenreich is great. I've seen her many times and have hosted her at my bird club. Did you see her and Robin Shewokis on their very recent tour of NZ and AU? I know Robin well.

Alexandrines are great birds. I love those beautiful red beaks. What's your bird's name?

I have a galah and three cockatiels at home here in Connecticut, US. Like a house full of two year olds! lol

I hope to meet you in chat sometime. We're a fun and friendly group here. Glad to have you join us!

Cheers

galahmom :gm:
Bazza

Post July 4th, 2011, 4:59 pm

Thank you for the welcome,
No I didnt see Babara when she was here. We live 5 hours from Auckland, and not easy to get up there.
My Alex is called Charlie. I have an ancient Cockatiel too and a Blackbird saved from the cat at 3 days old.
Charlie is two ,three in October and due for his final moult. He got his colours last Christmas.
I belong to a bird rescue group in the UK, some of them have Galahs and Cockatoos, and lots of Greys, Amazons, Cockies ,Quakers Budgies and Canaries.

I am loving the web cam
Bazza
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Post July 14th, 2011, 10:42 am

Bazza mate welcome to BYGC... always good to have Kiwis here neighbour so thankyou for joining in and look forward to seeing more of you ;)
Kim Steedman :yahoo: