Hello I live in Germany

Introduce yourself to the community!
BeeHeike

Post November 24th, 2011, 5:09 am

Many greetings from Germany to all of you and an extra warm and grateful hug to PEACHEY hugs which allows us to see and hear the beautiful Australia can be.

The wonderful animals that make us here the dark days of winter :cold: with their colorful plumage and colorful as a rainbow :rosella: :magpie: when the animals are enjoying in the garden there is a real joy for us and the winter will be colorful :gm: for us.

Hi everyone
I am Heike from Germany. :kezza:
I found the cam on Ustream and then I come to you on your homepage.
I was very happy about it. :nanadance: We enjoy every minute we can be with you.
We look for a few days and have now decided to register.
We that is my husband and me. :pillowfight:

I can unfortunately only a little English :blush: so I am using a translation program (tradukka) :sorry: , in the hope of being able to chat a bit with you and ask questions to be allowed.

I'll try to write to and for something more from us. :write:
For now I want to first say thank you and hope for a good time with you.
until then ...
BeeHeike and Marten

PS: we have 8 hens, 1 rooster, a goose, a gander, 1 sheep, 1 ram (neutered), 1 cat.
ImageImage
wordybirdy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Post November 26th, 2011, 1:24 am

Hello BeeHeike and Marten and welcome :yahoo: to this site in Australia. I am in the USA but also love to be here in Australia if only viewing by webcam. Everyone is so friendly here. I hope you visit often and chat when you want. We are all very happy to help with the language differences. Meanwhile, enjoy and I look forward to meeting you in chat one day!

Wordybirdy :-)
MarieandChirpy

Post November 26th, 2011, 7:35 am

Welcome to the boards
KimmyRoo
Founder
Founder

Post November 26th, 2011, 10:14 am

Its and absolute pleasure to have you both here and to be able to share my world with you. Feel free to chat anytime with us here.
Kim Steedman :yahoo: