Paperbark Tree (melaleuca):
Wollongong and the Tasman Sea from the Gardens:
Another view of Wollongong:
The roof of the old Conservatorium of Music in the grounds of the Gardens:
Alyssum and Roses:
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
A place to share your home and culture with everyone!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8315
- Joined: July 19th, 2010, 5:08 pm
- Posts: 218
- Joined: February 13th, 2011, 3:08 pm
- Location: Evans Head NSW
Very nice Al great pic's
- Posts: 540
- Joined: June 14th, 2010, 12:41 pm
Still looking good, considering the time of year. I quite liked it there last summer!
- Posts: 37192
- Joined: November 16th, 2011, 8:32 am
WOW!! Great pictures Al!! Thanks a lot. More Please!!
- Posts: 341
- Joined: December 18th, 2010, 11:06 am
Love the pictures