Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Have a problem with your computer, TV or other electronic? Get help here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8486
- Joined: July 19th, 2010, 5:08 pm
This is how I post pics from Flickr (there may be better ways, but this is what I do, ):
* Select a photo I want to post.
* Left-click on it to magnify it.
* In top right corner it says :"View all sizes".
* Click on the middle box.
* I picked "medium 500".
* Right-click the photo on "Copy image URL".
* Go to BYGC and click "img".
* Paste the URL between the 'img's, and enter.
Voila, it seems to work.
Then you can play around later with different sizes.