Blinking mouse and computer crash on Decorah Eagles

Have a problem with your computer, TV or other electronic? Get help here!
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Post November 18th, 2011, 6:54 am

Recently my mouse has been blinking when I visit the Decorah eagles website cam. It appears and disappears then sometime freezes. Then sometimes my computer goes to "blue screen" then I have to turn it off then back on again? This is the only cam that does this....and I visit a lot of cams. Others in the chat say it is doing the same for them. I have not found a webmaster to contact there. I like that site but am tired of encountering these problems.

I changed batteries in my mouse and keyboard and checked connections. I only encounter this problem when I visit the Decorah eagles site: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Any ideas??????

:shock:
RB2sMom Image Hannah Image Harry
Bruce
Administrator
Administrator

Post November 18th, 2011, 8:14 am

Sounds like a Flash problem it might be getting interfered with by another one! not sure just a thought. lol
RB2sMom
Contributor
Contributor

Post November 19th, 2011, 7:33 am

Thought it also might be Adobe Flash problem, but it was only with this cam. I went online with live Ustream Chat and they said it was a problem at the broadcasting site and they would notify them. Meanwhile, as a temp fix I could click on another tab at the cam which did not have the same problem. Ustream live chat was very helpful. All computer tech support should be this helpful.
RB2sMom Image Hannah Image Harry